- We welcome guest posts on all areas of public health policy that have a potentially large impact on people.
- We prefer posts that do not exceed 1,000 words in length (other than in exceptional circumstances).
- All sources must be provided in the form of URLs at the bottom of the text under a separate sub-heading titled ‘Sources Referred’.
- Any source that the Contributor wishes to use must be hyperlinked against the particular word, phrase or excerpt that one intends to provide a source for.
- Analytical posts are preferred over descriptive ones.
- Through their submissions, the contributors confirm that the work represents their original contribution, and that it has not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works.
- In case contributors have any actual or potential conflicts of interests in relation to the subject matter of their contribution, that must be disclosed.
- Submissions must be sent in an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors must include their brief biographical information (in no more than three lines) before they begin their main text and a close-up passport size photograph if they choose.
See, e.g.: “Ms. X is a doctor at Hospital”, or “Mr. Y is a 3rd year MBBS student at PQR School of Medicine in ABC city”.
- Each submission will be reviewed by the editors of the Blog, who retain their absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a post and, if accepted, whether the post requires revisions. Contributors must work with the editors to incorporate suggested revisions and comments.
- Guest posts initially carried on the Blog may be cross-posted on other websites or in print without prior permission. However, this is subject to the condition that the cross-posting prominently carries wording to the effect that the material was “first posted on the THOTHealth Blog (http://www.thothealth.com/)”.
FOR MENTAL-HEALTH, WELL-BEING LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS at your office, school, college or other premises, write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
and we shall revert with a proposal soon.